There’s been news coming around that Mac OS has been upgraded to new OS X Mountain Lion. Said features are the following:
- Notification Center with access to alerts from Mail, Calendar, Messages, Reminders, and more.
- Better iCloud integration with automatic syncing and updating of files.
- AirPlay Mirroring: You can stream your desktop to an HDTV, play games via Game Center, and watch movies.
- Gatekeeper security that allows you to control how apps are downloaded and installed.
- A number of smaller updates to desktop apps to align them with their iPhone counterparts. These include iCal, Reminders, Notes, and Messages (which is basically SMS on your desktop!).
While it’s inviting, Lifehacker (source of information) has also posted on ways to apply these to Windows OS. That’s pretty nice.